Head of Creative & Performing Arts/Teacher of Music
Full name: Felipe Calderon Nurmi
Position at Renaissance: Head of Creative & Performing Arts/Teacher of Music
Education and Qualifications: Leeds University, UK B.A (Hons) Jazz Studies Goldsmith College, UK PGCE Secondary Music
Teaching Experience: 10 years as a classroom teacher
Sports/ Activities: Tennis. Actvities can sponsor: Music (jazz band, rock bands, orchestras, music technology).
- 2012-2013: Scoring films in the digital era (post grad diploma)
- March 9/10, ’12: Differentiation in International Schools
- Aug 28, ‘11: Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants
- May 16, ’12: Data Inspire
- An Excel Alternative – June 12, ’12: Educational forum about education in Finland.
- February 21, ’13: Connecting the Dots (Paul Ginnis)
- Nov. 4/7 ’13: Google Blast Training – Higher Intermediate level