- The U15 games will be held from Monday 11th November – Friday 15th November 2019 and is open to students from Years 9 & 10.
- The U13 Games date is yet to be confirmed but it usually takes place in March. The U13 Games is open to students from Years 7 & 8.
The FOBISIA Games
Renaissance has recently become a member of the prestigious FOBISIA group. We are now able to attend many inter-school competitions across Asia in a variety of disciplines, one of these being the FOBISIA friendly games. The friendly games are a sporting festival, where we aim to take teams of 13 boys and 13 girls to compete in four sports over three days. The sports include swimming, athletics, football and basketball. Students are encouraged to participate in at least 3 events, but can participate in all 4 if they wish.
Limited spaces available
There is a limit to the number of students we can take. If we exceed this limit, the school and PE department will have to select students on merit, with the selection process based on sporting attributes and students’ commitment to PE and school sport.
As each team will be required to train across 4 sports there must be a commitment to attend practices in all sporting disciplines. These practices will generally take place after school and during ECA time.
The estimated total cost of the trip is 20,000,000 (Twenty Million VND) which includes:
- Return flights
- Entrance fees to the games
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and morning and afternoon snacks on the days of the competition
- Transport to and from Phuket airport to Thanyapura
- Items of Kit
- Weekly sports training at Renaissance
To find out more, please see the attached presentation or contact Mr Paul – email@example.com
To see last year’s games, please go to: ISB Under-15 Students to FOBISIA Games in Thailand 2018