Renaissance International School, Saigon is seeking applications from experienced and dynamic Educators, Teachers and Counsellors, whose skills and attributes match the below position description, for the next Academic Year 2018 – 2019:
POSITION FOR VIETNAMESE
Teaching Assistant requires:
- BA of Education or BA of English and teaching certificate
- Being creative, energetic and enthusiastic with primary students
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Experience of working in international school is a plus.
EAL Teacher requires:
- Relevant degree, teacher certification and a minimum of two years of experience
- Experience of teaching, coordinating, monitoring the achievement of EAL learners in a multi nationality environment
- Knowledge of and experience in using language levels in identifying and assessing pupils needing EAL support
- Fully awareness of current trends in EAL education
School secretary requires:
- BA in English, Business, Marketing or Sales. Certificate of customer service is a plus.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Vietnamese, Korean is a plus
- At least 3 year – customer service and administrative experience in education/ hospitality area with excellent references
- Experience of database management
- Diplomatic with strong interpersonal skills
Senior IT Operation Engineer requires:
- University of Information Technology or relevant.
- 5 years or above.
- Project Management (Infrastructure Projects), IT Operation and Support.
- Good in English communication, analytical and problem-solving skills; variety of tasks and pay attention to detail, team work, user support.
- Cisco certificate, Microsoft certificate.
- Others: Experience with multi-platform technology and products such as VMWare, MSSQL…
Senior Librarian requires:
- University Degree (relevant major preferred);
- At least 02 years of experience at a similar role (experience in international school is a plus)
- Excellent English communication (Reading comprehension; active listening; speaking and writing effectively);
- Service orientation; Time management
- Experience in using a library automation system (preferably Follett Destiny)
- Ability to perform clerical tasks with limited supervision and assume clerical responsibility for a major segment of the library’s operation;
- Well organized and flexible
Interested candidates should email a two page curriculum vitae to the school’s HR Department at email@example.com and include details of all relevant work experience, educational qualifications and the names and contact details of three professional referees. Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found. Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates.
Renaissance is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures and police checks.