Alumni Association in Three Words
Our Vision & Mission
Mission: Renaissance Alumni Association aims to provide, maintain and leverage a network of past and current Renaissance International School Saigon members.
This network will help empower and inspire the Renaissance community.
- To increase connections between alumni and pupils in the Renaissance community through mentorships, internships and an annual networking event.
- To encourage alumni to keep in touch and to foster their invaluable friendship.
- To create opportunities by provide a platform for alumni to network with each other.
Who Can Join?
Anyone who has been a part of the Renaissance community such as but not exclusive to:
- Pupils who graduated
- Pupils who left the school before graduating
- Past teachers
What Do We Do?
- Return as guest speakers
- Give workshops to current pupils
Leadership Board Members
- Regional leaders (Vietnam, Korea, US, Canada)
- Leader from the current pupils
- Leader from the administration
- Leader from the teaching faculty
What is Operational Structure Overview?
Original: Operational Structure Overview
- Data management
Alumni – Alumni:
- Mainly through social media (Facebook)
- Personal emails
Alumni – School:
- The school should request updates from the alumni.
- Put together a newsletter to be sent out to current parents and alumni
- Alumni should receive the alumni updates along with the school termly updates. Alumni page on the school website
- The administrative leader will be in charge of collecting information of the alumni which should include their current institutions, countries, careers/majors, personal contacts, etc.
Join Us Today
- Help friends – feel good
- Show appreciation for the opportunities that Renaissance has given to them
- Create potential connections
Address: 74 Nguyen Thi Thap Street Binh Thuan Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (+84-8) 3773 3171 | Fax: (+84-8) 3773 3176