To be the first choice medium sized international school in Vietnam
To inspire excellence in international education so that our students achieve lifelong success, happiness and respect for all
This will be achieved through:
- A commitment to Internationalism and Interculturalism – evident in our learning, teaching and reflected in the life of our school.
- The British character of the school embodied in its ethos, curriculum, teaching, and care for pupils and their achievements.
- Our curriculum, which is broad, balanced and based on the National Curriculum for England. It is complemented by the EYFS, IPC, IGCSE and IBDP to meet the individual needs of our pupils.
- Attaining external examination results which demonstrate excellence relative to each pupil’s capability and are higher than world averages.
- Effective communication and collaboration between pupils, parents, staff and the Board of Directors.
- Adhering to the Round Square IDEALS of international understanding, democracy, environmental stewardship, adventure, leadership and service.
- Pupils and staff actively involved in the school, local, national and international communities.
- Respecting the principles enshrined in the United Nations’ Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Providing a safe and secure environment which creates an inspirational space for pupils and staff.
- Having proactive, successful and supportive Renaissance alumni.